Tuesday, December 1, 2015

McCutchen Mailday #228-237: Gettin Tek'd up!!!! (another 1/1!!!!!)

Last year, I wasn't a big fan of Topps Tek when it first came out mainly because the two guys I heavily PC (Andrew McCutchen and Charlie Morton) both were omitted from having base cards in the set.  This year, Cutch got Tekked the F out!!!!! 

And I bought as many of the parallels as I could get my hands on including the 1/1 black and white


 Here's what else I have so far from the rainbow (sorry for the cut scan, but the scanner was acting up and I didn't know how to fix it)
 purple diffractor, cubes, pyramid, tidal diffractor /75
grass, spiral, circuit board, blades


There's a few more 1/1s that have already gotten by me, but I am hopeful that I can add some of the less scarce ones to the collection.  The backs of these cards are extremely tough to read.  I wish that the stats could have been a little bigger so I wouldn't need a pair of reading glasses to see them.

2 comments: