Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Black is the New Black: The White Sox are trying to rebuild using the 2007 Pirates

I was looking for some autographs on COMC a few months back and came across this card which I absolutely needed to add to my collection for the price paid ($5).  I don't have many Adam Laroche autographs in my collection and this card was low numbered and signed in silver sharpie (one of my favorite kinds of signatures).  I decided to grab it.

Upon receipt of the card I realized that maybe the 2015 Chicago WhiteSox will look similiar to the 2007 Pirates.  They just signed Adam Laroche and Zach Duke for a combined $40 millions.  Wow!!!! Good Luck with that ChiSox!
Update: This was scheduled for Saturday but I messed up the dates. It looks like the White Sox will be more aggressively contending in 2015 more that they have traded for Scrabbleboard and signed David Robertson.

2 comments:

  1. email me your addy.. I have a couple of cards for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear Eldred, Duffy, and Paulino are all available. No idea what happened to that Bautista guy though...

    ReplyDelete