Sunday, December 28, 2014

Football Sunday: My 1st Antonio Brown Autograph

The Steelers season has been much better than I had anticipated.  The offense has really been a sparkplug in the team's sucess since midseason.  The Killer Bs might be best known in baseball as Bonds/Bonilla for the Pirates in the 90s or Bagwell, Biggio, Berkman for the Astros, but the Bs are setting all kinds of franchise records this year offensively led by Big Ben (2 Bs in that...LOL), Brown, and Bell.

I've been showing off a lot of Le'Veon Bell cards this season as he has emerged as my favorite player to watch.  Of the Steelers 16 games a quarter of them featured autographed of the league's top fantasy back this year.

Last month I showed off a gorgeous relic of Antonio Brown which marked my first and now I am going to show off my 1st Antonio Brown auto.  I'd like to add an on card auto to my collection sometime, but the prices for his stuff have skyrocketed in recent weeks.  For now, I am happy with the AB84 signature which still cost me nearly $20 delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment