Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

Last night I went over my brother's for a Festivus Celebration and because I won't see him on Christmas day, we exchanged early Christmas presents.  He ended up hooking me up with a personalized autographed 8x10 photo of Steelers Rookie Wide Receiver Martavis Bryant.

Prior to the draft, I was very gung ho on Bryant even suggesting to my brother that I see him only slightly below Sammy Watkins.  Bryant was available in the 4th round and has become a key part of the recent success of the Steelers offensive game plan over the past several weeks.  The image above was from Bryant's first TD reception in his first professional game against the Texans on Monday Night in week 7.

My brother hooked me up pretty good with this autograph via Coppola Sports Investments.  I ended up getting him several autographed cards of his favorite Jacksonville Jaguars and a good chunk of needs for his Kevin Kiermaier PC.

1 comment: