Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day from the best St. Patrick's Day Insert Ever!!!

When I was looking for my National Treasures cards for a reverse box, I came across this Xander Boegarts card.  I knew that I had to have it.

There were initial reports in 2011 that the Red Sox were interested in trading for Joel Hanrahan and there was even some speculation that Xander Boegarts could be traded 1 for 1 for the Hammer.  Hanrahan would eventually be traded to Boston along with Brock Holt for 4 players including 2013 All-Star Mark Melancon.

The back of the card is actually interesting...check it out

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE!!!

4 comments:

  1. Is there a whole series of these, or this a unique issue just for Xander Bogaerts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa!! Great card!! Never seen one of these before.

    ReplyDelete