Monday, March 9, 2015

McCutchen Monday: Going Green 2013 style

I never showed these two parallels off when I got them in 2013.  Today seems appropriate.
Enjoy

Andrew McCutchen had a breakout season in 2012 and looked to be on the way towards an MVP season before he fell apart in September and ultimately lead to the Pirates finishing below .500 for the 20th season in a row.  He finished the year batting .327 just behind that year's MVP winner, Buster Posey.

Cutch was playing in his 3rd Midsummer Classic in 2013 and was the only player to steal a base in the 2013 All-Star Game.  Prior to the All-Star Game, Cutch had 10 homeruns and 20 steals batting .302 in the first half of the 2013 Pirates magical season.

Also in my collection is a 2013 Bowman Chrome Green Retail Exclusive which you can see below...

I think I probably spent no more than $3 for all three cards above.

No comments:

Post a Comment