Saturday, March 14, 2015

McCutchen Mailday #21: Second Auto of 2015 added

I may not only add 100 new Andrew McCutchen cards to the collection by the end of the year, but I may come very close to reaching 100 unique certified autographs of Cutch by year's end as well.

My latest addition in the quest for 100 is the unnumbered green parallel Turn of the Century from 2014 Donruss Elite.  Cutch doesn't sign much anymore and it appears that he only has a handful of releases with Panini each year that he signs.  Last November I showed the gold version of this card /50 that I picked up for $50.  This green parallel ran me just $38.

I still miss the days when I could grab Cutch autos for $25 or less, but $38 seems fair for one of the top players in the league (even if it is a sticker auto)

No comments:

Post a Comment