Saturday, March 28, 2015

Joey Bats Booklet Numbered to 10!!!

Jose Bautista is my favorite non current Pirate.  When I saw this awesome low numbered booklet (only 10 copies) with Joey Bats spelled out, I knew I had to add it to my collection for $11.

I've been wanting to add more Joey Bats cards to my collection this year and this is my first booklet of the former Pirate and former HR Champ.

I also pulled this card in a Target pack recently
If anyone has any Jose Bautista cards they are looking to unload...please hit me up!

4 comments:

  1. I would definitely pick that up for $11 also! I just hate buying the magnetics for them for $10 each...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its depressing that the case is going to cost almost as much as the actual card

      Delete
  2. That is a slick looking booklet! Nice!

    ReplyDelete