Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Seeing Red and Going Green: JaCoby Jones Green Ink AUTO /10

This is a first time on the PTR folks.  We got ourselves a dual color feature card.  Combining the month of Going Green and bringing back the Seeing Red feature we have a very low numbered green ink autograph of Pirates prospect, JaCoby Jones.

Jones had a breakout season in 2014 when he belted 23 HRs and batted .288 as a shortstop in A ball.  Before Bowman introduced JaCoby to the sports collecting world with his autograph, I was fortunate enough to grab this from Elite.  It's my first green ink autograph in my collection.  I will likely show off my /75 JaCoby Jones autograph from Bowman this month as well, but this card has been in my possession for nearly half a year and I thought now was a good time to showcase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment