Thursday, May 7, 2015

HOF Mojo!!!! DUAL AUTO w/Johnny Bench!!!!

I don't often collect multiplayer autographs featuring Neil Walker, but when I do I prefer for them to have Hall of Famers on them.  Que the most interesting man in the world....

Just kidding.

This is my first dual auto with Hall of Famer Johnny Bench on it.  It is only my second dual autograph with Neil Walker on it.  I also have one with Jason Kendall.  I also have a triple auto with Ralph Kiner and Jack Wilson.

Reds and Bucs finish up their 3 game series today.


2 comments:

  1. Dual autographs are a great way to add hall of famers and major stars' signatures to your collection without breaking the bank.

    One of my buddies paid $20 for a Buster Posey autograph... with some Yankees prospect a the last card show. You never see Posey's autographs sell that cheap in our area when he's on the card by himself.

    ReplyDelete