Saturday, May 2, 2015

McCutchen Mailday #52: Another 1/1 All-Star Game Jersey Letter

Finishing up my McCutchen 1/1s I've purchased is this 1/1 2013 All-Star Game Workout Jersey Letter "E" from 2014 Topps.

It's my fourth true 1/1 I've added of Cutch this year.  The others can be seen by clicking on the links below.

2012 Bowman Red Paper 1/1 (damaged in transit)
2014 Leaf Legends of Diamond Artist Proof Sketch by Chris Henderson
2015 Topps In the Name "N" Letter patch from 2014 All-Star Game

My Quest for 100 has been a lot of fun and I might try to push for 200 by year's end.  Adding only 2 new Cutch cards a week isn't enough of a challenge for me this year.  LOL!

My other goals haven't been avoided either as I have added autographs of several Steelers Hall of Famers, added a few more Tony Sanchez graded autograph rookies, and my Charlie Morton PC is up to date with all the 2015 releases thus far.

I almost forgot to show off the back of the card...

No comments:

Post a Comment