Sunday, May 10, 2015

Black is the New Black: Silver Lambo-graph-ini

If you've followed my blog for awhile you know that I love silver ink and black borders.  I've got a large collection of Bowman Black autographs of all the Pirates top prospects (Cole, Taillon, Marte, Polanco, Glasnow, Hanson, Joe, McGuire, Meadows).

I've decided that I wanted to start seeking out Topps Chrome black autographs with silver ink also.
Up first is Andrew Lambo.

When Lambo came to the Bucs in 2010 for Octavio Dotel, I was extremely excited.  He was in his early 20s and already smashing AA pitching which lead to him being a top 100 prospect.   5 years later and he still hasn't been given his full shot to produce at the major league level.

The above on card autograph ran me less than $7 delivered which is an incredible price for a card numbered to 25 copies. Lambo is currently on the DL which is a shame because of the uncertainty revolving around Starling Marte's early exit yesterday.



No comments:

Post a Comment