Monday, July 22, 2013

McCutchen Monday: 2013 Topps Museum Primary Pieces LOGOMAN PATCH with 2 HOFers

My current favorite player in baseball today is Andrew McCutchen.  Quite honestly, he might be my favorite player I've ever gotten a chance to see play. I currently own almost 300 unique cards of Cutch and hope to get that number closer to 400 by the end of the year.  Amongst my cardboard collection of Cutch are many autographs, over a dozen 1/1s, and almost enough jersey material to put his jersey back together.  Back in 2011, I created Morton Mondays, but with the lack of Charlie Morton cards available, I changed it to McCutchen Mondays so each Monday I will show off one new card from my Cutch collection.

To see all my Andrew McCutchen relics, autos, printing plates, manupatches, etc ... check out this link.

Cutch has been appearing in more and more of the high end releases year after year and Topps has been making some really nice cards as part of their Museum Collection.  When you put those two things together along with a pair of HOFers and a Cuban sensation, well you get a really nice card featuring Cutch and a Team Logo patch.
2013 Topps Museum Primary Pieces
Yoenis Cespedes, Reggie Jackson, Andrew McCutchen, Willie Stargell
45/75
As you all know, one of my collecting goals this year was to acquire 2 more LOGOMAN patches.  I've actually added 5 so far.  This marks the 3rd that I have shown on the PTR.  The Joel Hanrahan 2013 Gypsy Queen Framed Mini Relic numbered to 10 and Neil Walker 2012 Topps Museum Signature Swatches were previously highlighted.

1 comment:

  1. Nice patch man! I just picked up one of these as well, although the McCutchen patch isn't as unique it's a cool card!

    ReplyDelete