Thursday, October 17, 2013

The NEW Jason Bay Partner Project collection goal

I will always have a soft spot in my heart for Jason Bay.  Adding dual autos of him numbered to 38 copies for $9 makes it harder to resist adding to my collection.

It was a lot of fun trying to get 38 different players to appear on a hit with Jason Bay.  So much fun, that I'm doing it again.  This time though, I want to get 38 unique players autographs with Jason Bay.
2007 Ultimate Numbers Match Dual AUTO 5/38 Bay/Zambrano
The above 2007 Ultimate Collection Numbers Match DUAL AUTO marks my 14th autograph of another player to appear on a piece of cardboard with Jason Bay.  Only 24 more to go...this is going to be fun.  My goal is to complete this project by the end of 2014.

Here is a list of the players that I have autograph cards with Jason Bay

Adam LaRoche
Bill Madlock
Bill Mazeroski
Bobby Crosby
Carlos Zambrano
Casey Kotchman
Dale Murphy
Dave Parker
Dustin Pedroia
Justin Morneau
Matt Holiday
Ralph Kiner
Tom Gorzelanny
Willie Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment