Saturday, March 22, 2014

Black is the New Black: Jameson Taillon Black AUTO

I absolutely love the Bowman Black autograph cards.  I've previously shown off my Starling Marte and Gerrit Cole Bowman Black autographs in the past that I've spent some good amount of coin on.  Well, now I can add the Pirates current top pitching prospect and 2010 #2 overall pick, Jameson Taillon to that list.  Purchased several months back for $51 delivered, I am really excited to add the second piece to the Pirates future top of the rotation starter to my collection.  This is the lowest amount of money I've spent on a Bowman Black silver ink auto and of all the Pirates prospects to emerge from the system the past few years, Jameson is the one that excites me the most.
2012 Bowman Black AUTO 14/25

Taillon will likely enter the 2013 in AAA and will be up midsummer to assist the Pirates make another playoff run.

2 comments: