Thursday, March 6, 2014

Cobra in the Mailbox: This is why baseball cards are fun...

Collecting and having a hobby should be fun.  It shouldn't consume your life or try to make a profit.

I collect baseball cards because they're fun to look at the stats, read the backs, and see nice photography.  In recent years though, a lot of that has gone away.  Maybe it's because, I'm older, but it doesn't seem fun anymore.  It seems like a job.

Then something like this insert set comes along and makes me feel like I'm 8 years old again and I suddenly fall in love all over again.

The backs are just as fun filled as the fronts.

If you're a team collector, player collector, or just like fun unlicensed cards check out the Nicknames inserts from 2013 Hometown Heroes.  There's a lot of fan favorites, under the radar names in this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment