Wednesday, April 16, 2014

It all comes down to this....

The Pacers had a HUGE win over the Thunder Sunday night, which means with the Heat losing to the Wizards, they will guarantee themselves home court advantage through the playoffs.

Lance Stephenson got his 5th triple-double of the season on Sunday, the most all time by a Pacers player in an individual season.  Stephenson has quietly been a solid contributor to the Pacers success all season long.  I picked this up earlier in the season when the Pacers were virtually unstoppable before the All-Star break for around $32.

Who do you think has the best chance of being NBA champions this year?  The Heat again?  Thunder?  I'm pulling for the Pacers, not just because they're my favorite team, but also because I think they will become hot at the right moment in time to really click and win important games.

3 comments:

  1. I gave up on basketball when the Lakers went crazy and got Dwight Howard and Steve Nash. Between them, the Heat, and the Celtics (a few years ago)... I grew tired of seeing certain teams buying championships. I guess it happens in every sport to a certain extent... but for some reason it bothers me the most in basketball.

    Anyways... to answer your question... I have no idea who has the best chance of winning. The guys on my local radio are high on the Thunder and Spurs... but I haven't watched a game all year, so I'd just be guessing. I'm silently cheer for the Golden State Warriors... but I'm not sure what their chances are.

    Instead... it's all about hockey. Go Sharks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I think it's going to be the Thunder this year, but I really want to see the Pacers win it. Anyone but the Heat, please!!!!

      As for the Stanley Cup Finals...hopefully we can see a Sharks Penguins matchup. Obviously I would like to see an animal kingdom upset though by having the Penguins kill the Sharks in 4 games. LOL!

      Delete
  2. I agree. Tired of the Heat winning things. And I'm definitely okay with a Sharks/Penguins Finals... with the opposite outcome of course. But it's one step at a time for Sharks fans. Not gonna lie... the Kings will make things very challenging for Team Teal. Good news is they drew first blood tonight. Go Sharks!

    Beat LA! Beat LA! Beat LA!

    ReplyDelete