Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Prices are going down, and I'm yelling timber

Thanks to Tommy John surgery, Jameson Taillon autos are at an alltime low.  Gerrit Cole just landed on the DL for the first time in his young career with shoulder fatigue.  All preliminary reports are that it is nothing to worry about it's just precautionary.  With this news, I decided to grab one of the nicest on card autographs of Gerrit Cole on the market for less than the price of a blaster.  Hailing from 2013 Topps Five Star, this serially numbered thick card features an on card auto of the young Pirates ace in beautiful blue ink.
2013 Topps Five Star AUTO 139/359

I think I may have to continue to splurge on Taillon and Cole autos while the prices are so low.

2 comments:

  1. I've been on a Cole binge recently. I think Topps filled all his redemptions at the same time and the market got flooded. You can find some good deals on the Chrome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yordano Ventura missed a single start and his prices dropped in half. Sport card sales make the stock market look stable :/

    ReplyDelete