Thursday, April 5, 2012

I made a trade with Crack and I'm sending out an SOS!

I recently made a trade with Collector's Crack in exchange for some extra 2012 Heritage I had.  Mark helped narrow my 2012 Heritage Pirates Team Set needs to a few cards listed below
2012 Heritage Needs
151 Pirates Team Card
259 Neil Walker
477 Derrek Lee
492 Joel Hanrahan
any of the hits (Clemente, McCutchen, Stargell, or any of the real one autographs)

Here's the cards that Mark sent me
 some Heritage needs and a bronze Maholm T206
some minis and a Bowman Chrome Brock Holt along with some vintage stickers
The real highlight of the trade was this little oddball item of Andy Van Slyke.  I love getting oddball cards of Van Slyke, but this is my first noncard oddball of the 5x gold glover.  It's a Sports Viewer keychain from 1991.  I wish I could figure out how to take a better picture of the image through the view finder, but this is the best I can come up with.

Thanks so much for the trade Mark.  I'm looking forward to another future trade and finally having the Pirates kick the Brewers ass this year now that Prince is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment