Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Thank you Panini

About two months ago, I won an auto redemption of Jose Osuna.  It took the seller a little longer to ship than I had initially expected and I didn't enter my redemption immediately.  3 weeks after entering the code at Panini's website I received this Jose Osuna Aspirations di cut signature numbered 10/100. I won the below card for $2.24 shipped.  I'm still trying to figure out how that signature says Jose Osuna, but I'll take it.

Very few people know about Jose Osuna yet, but his name might one day become one of the Pirates top prospects.  Prior to the season starting Osuna didn't even crack the Pirates top 20 prospects.  However, as a 19 year old playing and succeding in A ball so far this year, he may reach the majors by his 22nd birthday and be fully capable of handling his own as an everyday 1st basemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment