Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Damnit it's a Doumit: Autographed Edition

For just under $4 I was able to add another Ryan Doumit to my collection.
It's from 2013 Pinnacle and features a sticker auto with Ryan's 3 letter signature of RDt.
RDt sounds like a wrestler's name or finishing move and Doumit always seemed like someone you wouldn't want to get into a fight with.  Just look at the mug on this guy below.

It's looking more and more likely that I will not complete the goal to add 36 new Ryan Doumit cards by year's end.  I still need about 20 more unique Doumits to meet that goal.  Doumit is a free agent this year so I'm not sure what team he will appear on in 2015 products.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Doumit's signature has gotten even worse than it was when he was with the Bucs.

    ReplyDelete