Sunday, November 9, 2014

Football Sunday: Le'veon Bell Book with On Card Auto and patches!!!!


The Steelers are rolling lately with Big Ben leading the charge.  Ben is the first QB in NFL history to throw back to back 6 TD games.  Think about that for a second...
2013 Topps Five Star Booklet 8/15

One of the Steelers best offensive weapons this year is running back Le'veon Bell.  Bell is a dual threat to both run and receive the football.  So far this season, Bell has 1 rushing touchdown and 2 receiving touchdowns.  He's already got 711 rushing yards and 433 receiving yards.  In recent weeks, Bell has been used more as a receiver while on the field and you've seen the results of the Steelers offense exploding because of the dual threat.

The above 2013 Topps Five Star Booklet is the nicest football card I own.  Bell is my current favorite player, just slightly above Antonio Brown, and I really wanted to get 1 nice card of him.  I've decided that for my Steelers and Penguins collections that I would go with the less is more way of collecting.  Less quantity, but better quality.  The above Bell card is what can be expected going forward for my Steelers collection.

The Steelers got the Jets today and I'm hoping to score some tickets to go to the game.  If not, it's looking like another day at the pub cheering on the black n yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment