Sunday, November 23, 2014

Football Sunday: Another Sweet Le'veon Bell Auto/Patch

I don't have a huge football collection, but it's starting to grow more and more each month.  Prior to this season, I only had 1 Le'veon Bell card in my collection, a base card from Topps.  Recently I have stated that I am trying to get more quality over quantity with my Steelers and Penguins collections and the focus of my Steelers additions has been Le'Veon Bell.  I drafted him in the 2nd round of my fantasy football league this year and he has been a monster nearly every week putting up 20 points for me consistently.  Last week he reached 38 points with his 204 rushing yards and 18 receiving yards, touchdown, and several receptions.

My newest Bell addition is from 2013 Inception and features a nice patch along with a sticker auto that I won for $25 delivered.

Nothing will likely beat my first Bell auto because it was on card and a booklet, however this was purchased for only a fraction of the price and I think I will make Le'Veon one of my collecting goals for next year.  And for those that forgot I posted a pink towel relic of one of the leagues top rushers during my Save Second Base event in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment