Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Another Bay Partner Project addition

One of my 2013 Collecting Goals was to get an autograph or relic of Jason Bay with 38 different MLB players.  Through early July I was at 31 after acquiring my Dustin Pedroia dual auto with Bay.  I've now added 2 more players by adding the 2008/2009 firesale of Pirates players
2007 UD Black Triptych Triple AUTO 10/15
Tom Gorzelanny and Adam Laroche.  Gorzelanny has been a servicable reliever for the Chicago Cubs, Washington Nationals, and Milwaukee Brewers.

Since leaving Pittsburgh, Laroche has played with the Boston Red Sox, Atlanta Braves, Arizona Diamondbacks and Washington Nationals.  He's consistently put up 25+HR since leaving the Steel City and was in MVP discussion last year while also winning a gold glove at first base.

I won the above card for a winning bid of $9.99 from a seller who had many other Jason Bay and Pirate items available for sale.  It seemed like he was selling his entire collection and let's just say I got some great steals and combined shipping on everything.  Be sure to look for the next month as I show off more and more of those auctions I won.

I now sit at 33 different players to have either an autograph or relic with the 2004 Rookie of Year. Only 5 more to go!!!!
Here's a list of the others that I have memorabilia cards with Jason Bay 
*if bold and yellow it means I also have an autograph of them with Bay too

Albert Pujols
Alex Rios
Alfonso Soriano
Andruw Jones
Bill Madlock
Bobby Crosby
Carlos Lee
Craig Wilson
David Wright
Edgar Martinez
Freddy Sanchez
Gary Carter
Jacoby Ellsbury
JD Drew
Jose Castillo 
Justin Morneau 
Ken Griffey Jr.
Kenny Lofton
Mario Lemieux
Mark Teixeira
Manny Ramirez
Matt Holiday
Nick Markakis
Ralph Kiner
Torii Hunter

And here is a list of the players that I have autograph cards with Jason Bay

Adam LaRoche
Bill Mazeroski
Casey Kotchman
Dale Murphy
Dave Parker
Dustin Pedroia
Tom Gorzelanny
Willie Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment