Sunday, July 21, 2013

SICK 3 PATCH CARD FOR THE JASON BAY PARTNER PROJECT!!!

Earlier in the month I showed off a card featuring Adam Laroche and Tom Gorzelanny that got me closer to my collecting goal of 38 different players to appear on a Jason Bay hit.  That card gave me 33 unique players to partner up with Jason on a piece of cardboard.

I made mention of how the seller was basically selling off his entire collection on ebay and I was able to pick up some very nice and low numbered hits of the former Steel City star for low prices.

Today I'm going to show off another of those bargains I found.
2008 UD Premier Trios Patch Version 11/15

For the low price of $9.99 shipped I grabbed this SICK 3 patch card featuring Jason Bay, Xavier Nady, and Freddy Sanchez numbered 11/15.  I previously had a bat card with Freddy, but Xavier Nady is new to the Partner Project.

I now sit at 34 different players to have either an autograph or relic with the 2004 Rookie of Year. Only 4 more to go!!!!
Here's a list of the others that I have memorabilia cards with Jason Bay 
*if bold and yellow it means I also have an autograph of them with Bay too

Albert Pujols
Alex Rios
Alfonso Soriano
Andruw Jones
Bill Madlock
Bobby Crosby
Carlos Lee
Craig Wilson
David Wright
Edgar Martinez
Freddy Sanchez
Gary Carter
Jacoby Ellsbury
JD Drew
Jose Castillo 
Justin Morneau 
Ken Griffey Jr.
Kenny Lofton
Mario Lemieux
Mark Teixeira
Manny Ramirez
Matt Holiday
Nick Markakis
Ralph Kiner
Torii Hunter
Xavier Nady

And here is a list of the players that I have autograph cards with Jason Bay

Adam LaRoche
Bill Mazeroski
Casey Kotchman
Dale Murphy
Dave Parker
Dustin Pedroia
Tom Gorzelanny
Willie Parker


No comments:

Post a Comment