Sunday, July 7, 2013

Jason Bay & Dustin Pedroia dual auto

One of my 2013 Collecting Goals is to get 38 unique players to appear on a jersey or autograph hit of Jason Bay.  Through July 1st I was sitting at 30 unique players.

I haven't been able to add many multiplayer auto or relic cards featuring Jason Bay lately because I've dried up most of the market on them.  Now I can add Bay's former teammate and former MVP Dustin Pedroia to that list.
2009 Topps Unique Dual Distinction DUAL AUTO 1/25 Jason Bay & Dustin Pedroia

When I saw this on ebay, I instantly bought it.  No questions asked...
Not only do I really like Dustin Pedroia as a player, but this brings my total of multiplayer auto or relic cards to 31.  My goal is only 7 away from being completed.

Here's a list of the others that I have memorabilia cards with Jason Bay 
*if bold and yellow it means I also have an autograph of them with Bay too

Albert Pujols
Alex Rios
Alfonso Soriano
Andruw Jones
Bill Madlock
Bobby Crosby
Carlos Lee
Craig Wilson
David Wright
Edgar Martinez
Freddy Sanchez
Gary Carter
Jacoby Ellsbury
JD Drew
Jose Castillo 
Justin Morneau 
Ken Griffey Jr.
Kenny Lofton
Mario Lemieux
Mark Teixeira
Manny Ramirez
Matt Holiday
Nick Markakis
Ralph Kiner
Torii Hunter

And here is a list of the players that I have autograph cards with Jason Bay

Bill Mazeroski
Casey Kotchman
Dale Murphy
Dave Parker
Dustin Pedroia
Willie Parker

ONLY 7 MORE MULTIPLAYER CARDS TO GO!!!
The Red Sox play the Mariners today so it will be the first time that Pedroia and Bay have played against one another since Bay signed with the Mets a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment