Thursday, July 18, 2013

My 1st Look at Inception

I don't buy high end product packs.  They're too big a gamble for me to want to lay down $120 a pack.  Granted, I'm guaranteed a total of 5 autographs in that pack, but I'd rather spend my $120 on something I actually like.  Like, oh I don't know....another Gregory Polance autograph for $19.

In case you don't know who Gregory Polance is, let me introduce you to his baseball reference page here.

Batting .301/.363/.450 with 28 stolen bases, 8 HR, and 49 RBI through 81 games.

Those don't look like bad stats, do they?

Remind you of anyone?
Andrew McCutchen at his age 21 season
.283/.372/.398 with 34 SB, 9HR, 50 RBI through 135 games

I'm not saying that Polanco will be better than Cutch or that he'll even be as good as Cutch.  I'm saying that most likely him, Cutch and Starling Marte will be what people thought the Braves and Angels outfielders were capable of.  Best of all, they should be playing together in 2014 through 2019 together.

I hate to say this, but if you can find a Gregory Polanco autograph cheap, snatch it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment