Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Bowman Inception Alen Hanson

Earlier in the month I showed off some of my Alen Hanson collection.  Hanson remains one of the top shortstop prospects in baseball and is a trade target for noncontending teams looking to unload veterans. While I know the Pirates need to add a bat to their lineup, I don't want them giving up any of their elite prospects (Taillon, Polanco, Hanson, Glasnow) for anyone not named Giancarlo Stanton.  There's rumors that Hanson may be moved for Alexei Ramirez or Alex Rios from the White Sox.  NONONONONO!!!!!

Hanson has cooled down a bit over the past 10 games, hitting only .256, but does have 12 RBI, 1 HR, and 3 SB in those 10 games.

2013 Bowman Inception AUTO
I managed to grab this Alen Hanson Bowman Inception auto on ebay in a lot with a Jose Fernandez auto for $20 shipped.
2013 Bowman Inception Jose Fernandez AUTO

The 2013 All-Star selection Jose Fernandez is going immediately to my brother who happens to be a Marlins fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment