Saturday, September 14, 2013

Got my first Pink!

It's been awhile since I've shown off a Ryan Doumit card.  As a matter of fact, it's been over a year.

Well, I decided to put an end to the lack of Doumit on my blog and add a pink, yes PINK Ryan Doumit 2013 Topps Mini.
2013 Topps Mini Pink Ryan Doumit 3/25
Numbered 3/25 this little (pun intended) beauty ran me just $5 shipped because I combined it with another auction.

2013 Topps Mini Pink Ryan Doumit 3/25
Ryan has put up pretty typical numberes that we've seen over his career.  A little bit of pop and a whole lot of defensive miscues.  He currently has cost the twins 36 runs defensively and last year had the 3rd highest amount of errors for a left fielder despite only playing 16 games there.  All that being said, he has 29 HR and a .261 batting average in just under 2 seasons in the Twin City.

1 comment:

  1. So what your saying is to quote Pete Incavigla when asked in college how he played the field? he replied "Swing that bat"! It's good to know ones limits! lol there are some players born to be a DH!

    ReplyDelete