Tuesday, September 17, 2013

You Can't See Me: Alex Presley 2013 Camo

I recently showed off my 1st Pink Topps card.  Today, I'm going to show off my 1st camo card.  The camo parallels are new to the 2013 Topps set.  They're numbered out of 99 copies and can fetch some big bucks for star players.  Star players don't include Alex Presley though who sold for $3 shipped.


Even though Alex was mainly used as a 4th outfielder/pinch runner during his time in Pittsburgh, he was one of my favorites to root for.  Alex was traded at the end of August along with a PTBNL for Justin Morneau.  After the game that Justin had a couple nights ago which he pretty much single handly won the game for the Bucs, I'm more than ok with that trade.  Since being traded Alex has been batting .302 over 15 games for the Twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment