Thursday, September 26, 2013

This card is Nails!

Another Pirates fan has been selling off a large part of his Jason Bay collection over the past several months and I've been snatching the cards up left and right.  I've already shown off several of my other cards from the same seller and recently won this triple jersey relic of Jason Bay, Nick Swisher, and Lenny Dykstra for $3.99.  $4 for a triple jersey relic numbered to only 50 copies.  How could I go wrong?

2005 UD Generations of Materials 34/50
Earlier in the year, I managed to complete my Jason Bay partner project idea which I had 38 unique players on a card with Jason on either an auto or relic card.  I've decided to up that project and make a goal of 38 unique players on just a relic card by the end of 2014.  Here's a list of the players I have relic cards with Jason Bay.

Albert Pujols
Alex Rios
Alfonso Soriano
Andruw Jones
Bill Madlock
Bobby Crosby
Carlos Lee
Craig Wilson
David Wright
Edgar Martinez
Erik Bedard
Freddy Sanchez
Gary Carter
Jacoby Ellsbury
JD Drew
Jose Castillo 
Justin Morneau
Ken Griffey Jr.
Kenny Lofton
Lenny Dykstra
Mario Lemieux
Mark Teixeira
Manny Ramirez
Matt Holiday
Nick Markakis
Nick Swisher
Ralph Kiner
Rich Harden
Russell Martin
Shawn Hill
Torii Hunter
Xavier Nady

That currently gives me 32 unique players.  

No comments:

Post a Comment