Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My favorite logo for the Pirates minor league system on a manupatch

Gregory Polanco might be one of the top 10 prospects in the game right now, but that's not the reason why I recently grabbed this 2013 Topps Pro Debut manupatch (numbered 59/75).
2013 Topps Pro Debut Manupatch 59/75
In fact the reason why I grabbed it was because of the logo of the Pirates minor league affiliate, West Virginia Power.  This logo is my favorite of the Pirates minor league affiliates.  It's a baseball making a Grrrr face wearing a bandana, gold earing, and top hat.  What is not to love of this?

For the price of a discounted blaster at a box store, I grabbed this manupatch of the funny looking gent that represents the Power and the Pirates' top prospect.  Sounds like a fair price to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment