Sunday, January 12, 2014

My Newest 1/1 for the Supercollection: Charlie Morton 2013

One of my goals for 2014 was to add a new Charlie Morton 1/1 to my collection and even though I am posting this in 2014, I actually purchased this card in 2013 but didn't get around to posting it until now.  Behold the awesomeness that is the Topps Vault 1/1 gimmicks.
2013 Topps Update ToppsVault 1/1 Blank Back
Once upon a time, I thought these were cool.  The next day, I realized they are a ridiculous gimmick that Topps uses to squeeze minimally an extra $10 from their customers.  Anyone that has a serious supercollection of a player HAS to have these, which just infuriates me to think I spent $13.45 for a half a baseball card.  


But the loyal supercollector I am I bought it....

because my collection just wouldn't be complete without this blank back 1/1 in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment