Monday, January 13, 2014

McCutchen Monday: 2009 UD Signature Stars GRADED

My current favorite player in baseball is Andrew McCutchen.  Quite honestly, he might be my favorite player I've ever gotten a chance to see play. I currently own over 350 unique cards of Cutch and hope to get that number closer to 500 by the end of the year.  Amongst my cardboard collection of Cutch are many autographs, over a dozen 1/1s, and almost enough jersey material to put his jersey back together.  Back in 2011, I created Morton Mondays, but with the lack of Charlie Morton cards available, I changed it to McCutchen Mondays so each Monday I will show off one new card from my Cutch collection.

Last October, I made a COMC purchase and showed off a few Upper Deck rookies of Andrew McCutchen that I had added to my collection.  I recently just purchased one of them graded off ebay because I had about $10 in ebay bucks and couldn't figure out what to do with them.  After using my ebay bucks the below graded Gem Mint 2009 UD Signature Stars rookie ran me under $7 delivered.

I don't collect a lot of graded cards, but have started to add more and more to my collection over the past year.  This is my 5th graded Cutch rookie (all 9.5)

No comments:

Post a Comment