Wednesday, January 15, 2014

You Complete Me: 1972 Topps

My brother got me several hands full of Pirates Topps baseball cards from 1954-1973 for Christmas and I have finally gotten around to crossing off the cards I needed from my Topps Flagship needs.

Amongst the 44 cards were several 1972 Topps I needed including two of the most beloved Bucs of all time, Roberto Clemente and Willie Stargell.

 The cards are all in fairly well condition.  They all have soft edges, but with the exception of the Clemente they have no noticable creases.  All worthy of going into the binder and stored safely.



With the addition of the high numberes Davalillo, Virdon, and Hebner along with the 2 Stargells, Roberto Clemente, and In Action Bob Robertson I can now cross these off my needs.  This marks another Goal of 2014 complete and we are only a few days into the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment