Saturday, August 13, 2011

Another McCutchen Relic & a Kershaw Jersey available for trade

 
I just thought I would share with you ONE of my newest additions to the Andrew McCutchen PC.  This is a 2011 Topps Lineage Mini Bat Relic.  Can you say suhweeeeet?  Cutch is the fricking man!!!!!  If you disagree, I invite you to review all the exclamation points I made after that sentence because you're &*#$ing wrong.



I love these mini relics.  They're fricking awesome!  I also happened to pick up a 2011 Lineage Clayton Kershaw jersey.  I would be willing to trade the Kershaw as I know there's LOTS of Dodgers fans here in blogger world.  Anyone interested?  Make me an offer.

5 comments:

  1. I'll claim the Kershaw. I owe a Dodger fan some cards. Let me take a look at what I've got that you might be interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a blog that's been around since March, I can't believe I haven't found it until a few days ago. Keep the cool cards coming!

    (Don't let the username fool you-I have dual allegiance!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE the Kershaw. Contact me if you're interested. I should have something you need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh, never mind. Looks like someone else is going to trade it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Night Owl you work quick. LOL!

    Cubsfan: I created the blog in March, but haven't really been updating on a consistent basis until late July so that's probably why you just now came across it. I'll keep posting the cards if you keep reading about them.

    A2: I sent you an email. LMK about offers

    I hope you all enjoyed how I just went all Tarantino on that response. Ending to beginning for those that don't get reference.

    ReplyDelete