Monday, August 8, 2011

My girlfriend wants to get in Ross Ohlendorf's pants & MY 1ST TRADE POST!!!!

My girlfriend is also a Pirates fan and her 2 favorite players are Ross Ohlendorf and Garrett Jones.  When she told me she wanted to get into Ross Ohlendorf's pants, this is not what I was expecting.  Fortunately I am a little relieved. LOL!  These were won on eBay about a month ago and arrived not too long ago. 

She has over 60 cards of Ross Ohlendorf in her PC and also has an autographed game used jersey of his that she had bought at PiratesFest this past year.....and now she has his pants from a throwback game.

Today is Ross Ohlendorf's birthday.
Happy Birthday Ross and continue to get better.  The Pirates pitchers need you back either in the rotation or bullpen.




Call it coincidence, but today I got a package in the mail from Greg at plaschkethysweaterisargyle.blogspot.com/.  He sent me this sweet Ross Ohlendorf 2010 Allen & Ginter Auto for a 2011 Topps 60 Matt Kemp Jersey Relic.  I had pulled the Kemp in my very first 2011 Topps pack I bought earlier in the year.  I am really digging this blogging trading community.  To my pleasant surprise he sent me a nice care package of Pirates cards too.  A lot of late 80s early 90s Donruss & Score, but I don't care. I love the Pirates!!!!!


Here's 5 of the highlights:

2010 Allen & Ginter This Day in History Andrew McCutchen which I previously didn't have that is now going straight into the PC binder.

2010 UD Lastings Milledge card that shows him actually hustling

1996 Pacific Collection (spanish) Denny Neagle

1988 Score Bob Walk (look at that mullet/mustache combo!!! It's breathtaking LOL!)

2010 Ryan Doumit Topps Opening Day (going straight into the PC)

Thank you so much Greg for the trade and I hope you enjoyed the extra goodness I put in your package.

1 comment: