Friday, August 5, 2011

Bettis, Revis, and Staal OH MY!!!!

Since I have been fighting off a viral infection the past couple days, I've had plenty of time to scan my relics and autos onto my computer.  I'm asking you the blogging world, what's the best way to display them on the interwebs?  I would like for people to quickly reference my collection without having to read every blog post that has been tagged with said player.  Is Picasa a good place to display? *PLEASE SAY YES SINCE THAT'S WHERE I'VE BEEN UPLOADING EVERYTHING TO*  How's my current setup?

I don't collect a lot of cards other than baseball.  I honestly don't even follow the other 3 sports nearly as much as baseball.  I follow the Penguins a little bit off and on throughout the season, mainly when they play NY or NJ teams since that's the only way I can watch the games on the TV.  Kris Letang is by far my favorite player on the team, no offense to the Sidney Crosby fans out there.  As for football, I collect certain players I like and thats all.  Enough of the talk, let's get to some cards.


The Jerome Bettis yellow jersey card is from 2002 Donruss Classics. It's serially numbered 160/500
The Darrelle Revis autograph is from 2007 Press Pass




I really like this dual jersey card of Kris Letang and Max Talbot. It's serial numbered 84/599


This Jordan Staal Pinnacle City Lights card is my favorite hockey card I own. It's serially numbered 6/25 and has an awesome 2 color patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment