Sunday, October 5, 2014

Football Sunday: Antonio Brown Topps Chrome Pink Parallel

Saving boobies isn't just for baseball cards, I am expanding my pink parallel Save Second Base charity event into my football card collection too.

Every year I join a Fantasy Football team with some family members and some of our close friends.  Last year, the winner got an autographed football of an active player of their choice.  I finished in second place losing the final week to the eventual champ by only 4 points.  Drew Brees had some monster weeks for me, but a large reason I was successful was because of my 7th round pick Antonio Brown.  Being a Steelers fan, I knew that he would be #1 on the depth chart for wideouts with Mike Wallace departing for Miami.  Week after week Brown was consistent grabbing me nearly 20 points a week.

Had I won the league, I would have chosen my autographed football to be of Antonio Brown.
2012 Topps Chrome Pink Parallel 217/399

Instead, I ended up with this 2012 Topps Chrome pink parallel I purchased for just under a buck and a half.


2 comments: