Monday, October 13, 2014

McCutchen Monday: It's Back!!!!

After only a 1 week hiatus, McCutchen Monday is back.  This week will feature several Bowman cards so for those of you that like the Bowman line, it will be a lot of fun.
2013 Bowman Chrome 9/35 Pink Parallel

I grabbed this very low numbered pink parallel numbered 9/35 for under $10 delivered.  I'm not a McCutchen supercollector by any stretch of the imagination because quite frankly it has just gotten too expensive tracking down every parallel of his.  It was fun back in 2009 and 2010, but now it's just an absolute pain in the ass.  Never the less, I will always look to add low numbered Bowman Chrome parallels of his when I can afford them.

McCutchen has a very serious chance at winning his second MVP award posting in the top 10 offensive categories in nearly everything while leading the Pirates to their second consecutive post season.  In terms of Offensive WAR he was 2.0 higher than the next closest player (Mike Stanton).  I scratch my head at how anyone can say that he is a liability defensively and posted a -1.4 WAR.  That just drives me crazy!!!!

Oh well....

Boobs time....


3 comments:

  1. I think the only way he wins is if their is enough people that don't like pitchers winning the award. I have a feeling that Kershaw might get it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and a great price as well.

    Also, ScarJo. I saw a girl in Hollywood this weekend who looked just like her.

    ReplyDelete