Thursday, October 9, 2014

Throwback Thursday: the only pink basketball card I own

My Indiana Pacers collection has been steadily growing over the year since my first Reggie Miller Beam Team insert I showed off in February.  However, one thing I don't have is a pink parallel for a Pacers player.

To not totally segregate the NBA fans, I decided to show off the only basketball card I own with pink in it.

Granted it's not a pink parallel, but there is definitely pink in it....and it's of my favorite basketball player of all time.  This was found in a dimebox a looooooooooong time ago.

The Pacers are going to have a very difficult season ahead of themselves with rising star Paul George out for the entire season with a career threatening injury and Lance Stephenson leaving to go to Charlotte.

1 comment: