Sunday, April 21, 2013

Stealing an idea from Greg at Plaschke

Greg from Plaschke Thy Sweater is Argyle is trying to get all Matt Kemp/Clayton Kershaw Team Checklists from 2010 Upper Deck numbered /99.  I think that is a pretty lofty goal, but decided to take a stab at getting one of my favorite players with a low print numbered card.  I'm taking on the 2011 Silk Challenge of Charlie Morton.

Why Charlie Morton?
He's one of my favorite pitchers on the Pirates roster and was born in the same town as me.

Why 2011 Topps Silk?
It's one of the few series that Charlie has a hit

So with that being said...

Here's my 2 lone Charlie Morton silk cards numbered /50
33/50 purchased for $6.84 shipped

40/50 purchased for $4.79 shipped


I just added the silk challenge to my 2013 Collecting Goals


1 comment: