Saturday, February 14, 2015

$5 gamble? Dual Auto of Austin Meadows and Reese McGuire

I normally don't buy non certified autographs online unless they come from a respected source that I have personally dealt with in person.  However, when the Pirates two 1st Round draft picks of 2013 ended up on the same card as in person autographs for $5 I just couldn't pass it up.

The seller lives not too far from me and claims that he got both of them at a West Virginia Power game.  That makes sense as their are several teams that play the Power within a two hour drive.

I seriously think the autos are real, but even if they aren't it's a nice looking card with some cursive writing and nice pen marks of two of baseball's top prospects.  I'll take that gamble every time for $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment