Tuesday, February 10, 2015

National Treasures Reverse Box Update #4: SICK JAMESON TAILLON PATCH!!!

I've been showing off my 2014 National Treasures reverse box eBay winnings a lot over the past 2 weeks.  I figured with only 8 cards per pack I should be on pace to show off the entire reverse box by the end of February without losing track of my other scheduled posts.

My most recent addition is
A very nice patch from Pirates pitching prospect Jameson Taillon numbered 2/25.  The above card ran me a winning bid of $2.99 with $3.50 shipping.  Considering that it came from less than an hour away, I wish I could have paid far less for shipping, but still getting this sweet relic card for under $6.50 very quickly put me in line to finish this reverse box with every card being a Pirate and less than 50 copies of each.

So far I have shown

Willie Stargell Cut AUTO and jumbo bat booklet /10

Gerrit Cole on card AUTO and jumbo jersey /49

Roberto Clemente bat relic /25

This is going to a great reverse box when it's all said and done.  I will have relics and autos of HOFers along with autos and prime jersey pieces of the Pirates bright future. For the above 4 cards I have spent $173 on a $213 budget for being halfway done.  I know I can easily obtain another 2 autographs and 2 other cards for much less than $252.  

No comments:

Post a Comment