Saturday, February 28, 2015

McCutchen Mailday #27 & 28: 2015 Topps Is Here!!!

I'm going to be like Quentin Tarantino and go to the future and tell you the present before I tell you the past.  Did you follow that McFly?

2015 Topps has been out for a few weeks now and I managed to join a jumbo case group break for $20.  I didn't get any major hits, but did get a few parallels (including a rainbow foil Charlie Morton WOOT WOOT!!!).  I'll show them off in April most likely. Why not sooner you ask? Well because March is Going Green!

Back to the subject of this post...on the Cutch front all I got was the base of card number 127 along with the Inspired Play with Willie Stargell.

Cutch also appears on card number 271 for the Pittsburgh Pirates team card.

I don't consider that to be a Cutch card though because his name isn't on the front of the card.  Gregory Polanco and Josh Harrison join Cutch in the outfield celebrating a Buccos Win.



My Go Green Event starts tomorrow in which I will showcase only green, emerald, and lime cards leading up to St Patty's Day.  I hope you all are ready to "Go Green" in March.  Obviously I'm very far ahead of my goal to add 100 new Cutch cards to the collection since I have 28 new Cutches in my collection through the first two months (although only 18 have technically been shown off prior to this post).

No comments:

Post a Comment