Monday, February 16, 2015

McCutchen Monday: Getting Tek'd out again

Earlier in the month I showed off a very rare Andrew McCutchen 2014 Topps Tek Tektonics card that I purchased in 2015.  Also this year, I showed off 3 Gregory Polanco Topps Tek cards I purchased.  Here's the card that I fell in love with at the end of last year that started my Topps Tek short lived craze.

I don't know what it was about this card, but when I first saw it on ebay at the end of December I knew it had to be mine.  I received it on New Year's Eve and have been patiently waiting to add it to the blog until I thought the time was right.  Since I don't want to show off any of the major purchases yet of the other Cutch cards I've had in my possession before 2014 ended, I thought this was an appropriate time.  WOW!!! That was terrible English.  Oh well...enjoy the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment