Friday, February 13, 2015

Reverse Boxin: Update #5 SICK SICK PATCH OF GREGORY POLANCO

I just showed off a nice 2 color jersey from Jameson Taillon, but it fails in comparison to this colossal jersey of sophomore right fielder Gregory Polanco.

The above prime jersey patch of "El Coffee" ran me under $19 and brings my total for the reverse box to $192 with 3 cards left in the reverse box (2 more autos and 1 more auto, relic, or gem hit.)  The prime jersey patch looks like it could be part of the number 5 which would be awesome!!!!


I think that once I complete the reverse box I will just continue adding cards of players I like until I reach that $425 limit ignoring the under 50 rule.

To recap my other items in the reverse box featuring only Pirates and only cards numbered to 50 or fewer copies see below
Roberto Clemente bat relic /25



Willie Stargell Cut AUTO and jumbo bat booklet /10


Gerrit Cole on card AUTO and jumbo jersey /49



Jameson Taillon Jersey Patch /25

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card! I love the look of National Treasures, although the lack of logos does somewhat bother me. Also a new follower!

    ReplyDelete