Saturday, January 3, 2015

Mandatory Penguins: Post 1

At least once a month I would like to post some new Penguins cards I have acquired throughout the year.  The Pens have been having exceptional years during the regular season and blowing their chances in the post season for the past few seasons.  Hopefully this year will get them back to the Stanley Cup.
Today's post features 12 new Kris Letang cards that I picked up for $6.  Nothing too exciting as they are all just base cards but the Panini Crown Royale is super awesome dicut.


Kris Letang has been my favorite player for the past 6 seasons.  For Christmas, my girlfriend got me a Kris Letang Alternate Jersey which caused me to give the reaction of "Whaaaaaat!!!!! Are you kidding me?  This is fucking awesome"  Keep in mind she's a Flyers fan so it's extra hard for her to want to purchase anything Penguins.

1 comment: