Monday, January 26, 2015

McCutchen Mailday #6: 2014 Topps All-Star All Access

Another addition to the Quest for 100 and I am $8.25 less in my wallet.  The All-Star Game Access cards are very tough to pull and are retail exclusives that I believe come 1:3 hangers.


The 2014 All-Star game saw the Pittsburgh Pirates send a starter to the All-Star game for the first time since Jason Bay in 2006.  Cutch would prove the fans right for selecting him when he hit a single up the middle, then went on to steal third base.

It's weird to think that Cutch is already a 4 time All-Star.  He's been one of the leagues best players the past few years and is turning in a very nice career as he begins to enter his prime years.

How are you guys enjoying my Quest for 100?  Should I continue to do single card posts and show the backs?  Should I group the cards in blocks of 5?  Does anyone care that I'm trying to add 100 new unique Cutch cards to the collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment