Friday, January 30, 2015

The First Charlie Morton Post of 2015

I can't believe it's already been almost three months since I last showed off a Charlie Morton card on the PTR.  With Morton expected to miss his first couple starts of 2015 due to the hip surgery he received, you can still expect about 30 new Charlie Morton posts this year once he recovers.  I've got a small stack of 2014 cards left over from last year that will need to still be posted.

2014 Topps Mini Gold 62/63
This gold parallel from 2014 Topps Mini ran me just shy of $6 delivered.

2015 Topps hits shelves soon and it looks like Charlie is part of Series 1. Oooohhhh parallels, here I come.

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen any of the other color parallels from that set? I know someone else who was looking for a certain player and they don't seem to pop up a ton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the black /5 yet or 3 of the printing plates. I got the crest.

    ReplyDelete